Happy Tots Discounts
- Sibling discount – 10% off for full time children.
- All children aged 3 (the term following their 3rd birthday) will receive the National Education Grant, giving parents up to 15 free hours childcare per week.
- We offer up to 15 hours free childcare through the National Education Grant for 2 year old’s (you must meet the eligibility criteria set by Bury/Manchester Council for this promotion).
- £50 deducted from one weeks fees when you recommend a friend to our nursery.
- 30 free hours childcare per week for children aged 3 and 4 years old **Parents must meet the governments set criteria to be eligible. This offer is only available from September 2017**
- Tax free childcare – Available for working families, for every £8 you pay towards childcare costs the government will top up with an additional £2 (Up to £2000 per year).
Happy Tots nurseries accept all childcare voucher schemes. Childcare vouchers can save many parents up to £1000 per year on childcare costs. The vouchers enable you to pay childcare pre - tax and national insurance income. Ask your employer if you are entitles to childcare vouchers.
If you are a full or part-time student you may be entitled to help with childcare costs. To see if you are entitled to the Childcare Grant, Access to Learning fund or Parents learning allowance please click on the link below.
If you would like to check your eligibility for any of the initiatives mentioned please visit