Do you have a passion for working with young children?
At Happy Tots we feel that it is important for the children and parents to keep familiar faces around by ensuring low staff
We have a rigorous recruitment and staff vetting procedure, enabling us to employ people who have relevant experience and a dedication to childcare and education. If you have a passion for working with young children and would like to apply for any of the jobs advertised below please call us today.
If you would like to send us your CV to put on
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Supply Nursery Nurse - We are looking for someone to work alongside our current Nursery
Duties and Responsibilities will include
- To help to set up for the daily routine and to help tidy away at the end of the
- liaising closely and building an effective relationship with parents/carers and ensuring each child’s needs are recognised and
- To work in partnership with parents/carers and
- To advise the Manager of any concerns g. health and well-being of children, parents or the safety of equipment, preserving confidentiality as necessary.
- To take action to support the setting to achieve and maintain a minimum good Ofsted rating at the next
- To teach children, offering an appropriate level of support and stimulating play
- To ensure that children are kept safe and that you understand when to follow child protection
- To support meal times within the setting.
- To be aware of and adhere to all the setting’s operational policies and procedures, g. health and safety, fire precautions, dropping off and collection of children, food safety, cleanliness of the setting.
You must be working towards or have obtained a level 2 or 3 in childcare, preferably paediatric first aid certificate. Hours of work are flexible, ranging from 1-5 days per week, from 3-8 hours per day, successful applicant would be offered hours each Friday for the following week.
Level 3 Nursery Nurse - Successful candidates should have a minimum of 2 years experience working with children aged between 0 - 5 years and will hold a childcare qualification at level 3 or equivalent. You must have knowledge of safeguarding, an understanding of child development and experience working in a nursery/school environment.